Many businesses will not offer the cancellation of an order. The reason is because there are internal costs associated with filling an order and even more with canceling an order. If requested, your order will be cancelled providing the cancellation meets our policy terms. We do charge a fee for canceling an order.
- The order cancellation fee increases depending on the present stage of the order when cancelled.
- Technical fees can not be refunded once the service has been completed.
- In some cases an order with service can not be cancelled.
- An order can not be cancelled if the services ordered require modifying the chassis in any way.
- An order for a special order item can not be cancelled. All special order items are clearly marked.
- An order for a motorcycle helmet can not be cancelled if the order includes a helmet headset installation.
- An order can not be cancelled if the item ordered was drop shipped.
- The payment from the original order can be applied to an in house credit with no cancellation fee at (stage 1) with the following provisions:
|Order Cancellation Fees and Conditions
Stage 1) The order is batched and approved. The order is cancelled at this stage. - Cancellation fee 10%
Stage 2) Items committed for shipment. Order may include a Back Order. The order is cancelled at this stage. - Cancellation fee 10%
Stage 3) The equipment has been serviced. The order is cancelled at this stage. - Cancellation fee 20% plus the cost of services ordered.
Stage 4) The order is boxed and ready to ship. Cancellation fee 20%
Stage 5) The order has shipped. The order cannot be cancelled at this stage.
We do not give cash refunds. The net amount owed to you (our customer) must be used towards another purchase of equal or greater value within 15 days of the cancellation or return date.